Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Little Bookworm

















Reagan's new thing is having books read to her and sitting on laps. She loves to go to her book shelf and pick out a book and bring it to us to read to her. After she hands us the book, she turns around, backs up, and plops down on our laps. It is so cute! I just love the fact that she is actually sitting and cuddling for a change. She is still go go go, but it is nice that we now have the occasional breaks :) She is also doing a lot better at the child care at the gym. I take her at least 3 mornings a week and we are now to the point that she doesn't even cry when I leave. When I come to pick her up, she is usually playing happily with the other kids or playing with the blocks by herself! I am so happy about this because I really enjoy my workouts!
We went to Reagan's best friend, Lincoln's first birthday party last week and it was so much fun! I can't believe Reagan's is right around the corner.....how the time flies!

3 comments:

Tina said...

She's still adorable as ever! I can't believe how fast these kids grow up...Olivia will be two this year and she'll have a baby brother or sister come this September. There's no place to take Olivia while I work out so I'm happy you found a place. The best I can do is drop Olivia of at Ryan's office to get in a quick run at the gym. Take care.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO cute. Those are great pictures, the pool is my favorite.

Kim Vinson said...

So cute! Thanks for posting some of Lincoln too. I'm so glad our kiddos get to experience life-together so far (and us too!)