Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Uncle Andrew and Aunt Niki's Visit










It was so nice to have Andrew and Niki here for a long weekend. They came at a tough time though, because I had just finished weaning Reagan (which caused her to be very fussy and clingy to me) and she was having a reaction to her one year vaccines. But, with that being said, she was still in pretty good spirits and she just loves her Uncle Andrew and Aunt Niki! Steve and Andrew even babysat one afternoon so that Niki and I could go out to lunch with Karly and go to get pedicures! The boys survived even though Reagan decided to have one of her biggest dirty diapers ever :) Andrew even rocked Reagan to sleep one night! I know that he and Niki will be great parents one day! Preceeding Andrew and Niki's visit, my mom had been here for three weeks and it was so nice for us all to have some Grandma time. Mike and Kinsey also came to visit for a weekend and we celebrated Kinsey's third birthday. It is always fun to see Kinsey and Reagan interact and play! But for the moment, all of our company is gone and Steve is also out of town for the week so it is pretty quiet around here. When I bring Reagan down from a nap she is always looking around for her audience, but to her dismay, it is just Abby and me. She also has a pretty bad cold at the moment and because of it we have had to miss Romp n Roll and going to the gym this week. This makes things tough because she hates being cooped up in the house (as do I). But yesterday I got her a brush (as her hair is getting quite long and tangled) and we spent a great deal of time brushing each others hair. It was so cute! She loves brushing my hair....and I love having my hair brushed, so it works out well. I will have to be creative today as it is another rainy day and we will be spending a great deal of time inside. But Grandma Denise, Aunt Kate and Kim are coming to visit on Friday for the week, so we are really looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her cuddling with Andrew! I bet he loved that time.