Monday, May 4, 2009

Little Miss Congeniality




Reagan has to be one of the most friendly one year olds I have ever seen! Her new thing is that she waves at everyone! It is really very cute. In the grocery store, she waves at everyone that walks by until they notice her and wave back, when we are outside, she waves at evey car that goes by and even sometimes to planes that fly by, when the camera comes out she waves, when a babysitter comes, she happily waves goodbye to me, and when I put her down in her crib for naps and for bed at night she waves goodbye as I close the door. It is so sweet. It is also fun to see the reactions of total strangers who can't help but smile when they see her little smiling face and that cute little flick of the wrist that she does. I can only hope that Reagan will remain so friendly and care free as she gets older.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness. I love how she waves to you when going down for a nap. So cute!

Tina said...

She will continue to amaze you for a long time especially when she starts talking and says things you didn't think she understood.