Friday, May 23, 2008

Lots of ZZZs


Last night Reagan slept through the night for the first time!  She is 2 and 1/2 months old and has been typically waking up twice during the night to feed, but last night she surprised us all.  I fed her at 8pm, she was asleep by 9 in her bassinet and we didn't hear a peep from her until 6:15 this morning.  Of course I instinctively woke up at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30 to make sure she was still breathing :)  Hopefully this will be a new trend and Steve, Karly, Reagan and I can all say goodbye to late night tv.

3 comments:

Crazy Love said...

Having your child sleep through the night is the best feeling in the world!! Congrats! I hope it continues!!

Susan Volk said...

Jess, Steve..
I just heard about this blog today from Amy Bassele, I am so glad you have it. I love the pics, and all the info ongoing about your life. Hpefully we can touch base next week wthen you are home. Love you both, and give beautiful baby a big kiss from us.

Brandon and Carolyn Schroder said...

whoot whoot! go Reagan!