Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our 3 Year Anniversary!

Yesterday Steve and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary! I can't believe three years have gone by since we began this crazy journey! It has been wonderful! Even with the two deployments and two cross country moves, I wouldn't trade these past three years for anything. With Steve's busy military career, I am just so thankful that we got to spend this special day together. Reagan and I met Steve at his office and we had a picnic lunch together. It is crazy to think that on our last anniversary we were talking about how we both really wanted to start a family and wondering if it would ever be possible, and now here we are, blessed with our first baby girl! We really have so much to celebrate and be thankful for!

1 comment:

Crazy Love said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you all and your beautiful family! We miss you tons!